The following are the terms and conditions governing your (hereinafter “Publisher”) relationship with Blue Media LTD LTD Reg No. 2707493 (hereinafter “Blue Media LTD”) and the use of any website associated with Blue Media LTD’s services (hereinafter “Site”). Publisher agrees to use the Site and any additional services offered by Blue Media LTD only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Blue Media LTD reserves the right to make changes to the Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Publisher’s continued use of the Site after any such modification and notification thereof (which may be provided by e-mail to the email address provided in the course of Publisher’s registration with Blue Media LTD) shall constitute Publisher’s consent to such modification.
- E-mail messages from The Company are exclusively intended for the addressee(s).
- Company’s e-mail messages (including any attachments) are company property and may be confidential or otherwise protected from publication.
- Any unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of the message (in whole or in part) is expressly forbidden.
- If you have mistakenly received an e-mail from the Company, we would request that you inform the sender of this immediately by e-mail or by another means.
- We would also request that you immediately delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) from your system.
- The Company shall not be liable for incorrect or incomplete transmission of information by e-mail.
- Neither shall it be liable for any delay in receipt, or any damage caused as a result.
- The Company does not guarantee that the integrity of e-mail will be preserved during transmission. Nor does it guarantee that the message or files attached to it cannot be infected by digital viruses or other infections, or that the message cannot be intercepted. We draw your attention to the fact that e-mail and attached files may be subject to changes by third parties.
- We would advise you, in the event of doubts as to the origin, accuracy or completeness, to contact the sender immediately.
- Non-business views, opinions and statements in this e-mail message are exclusively those of the author of this message and cannot be attributed to the Company.
Anti-spam and Email filtering
- The Company makes use of filters, which are frequently automatically updated, against viruses, spam, exploits and other digital threats.
- All incoming e-mails to the Company that have sufficient characteristics of these types shall be deleted or blocked:
- E-mail that contains a virus will immediately be deleted;
- E-mail source check using several international RBL ‘blacklist’ databases. On receipt the filter blocks such an e-mail and sends a standardised (SMTP) technical report back to the mail server that sent it. NB: it is the responsibility of the sender to ensure that their mail server is removed from the RBL blacklist(s) in question;
- Blocking of internationally known ‘vandal’ files;
- Blocking of e-mails containing files that can be run in them;
- Keyword filtering for undesired words or character combinations in the e-mail subject (Subject) and/or the message itself (Body). Such e-mails land in a temporary e-mail quarantine buffer and can still be released by the recipient for a few days.
- Due to the Company’s e-mail filtering, but also because, within the Internet, mail is filtered for digital threats by Internet Service Providers, among others, it is possible that your e-mail might not reach the Company, whether wholly or in part.
- We would therefore advise, if there is any doubt in the case of an important e-mail to the Company, or a file sent to the Company, that you check whether the message and/or file has been received in good order.